Bayleigh Clock from Exeter, NH attends Exeter High School as an upcoming Senior. Her mom Michele Theresa Clock nominated her and we’re glad she did. Bayleigh was chosen as one of the five 2022 CYCC Champion Award winners.
Here’s a list of the highlights of how Bayleigh educates and contributes to her community:
- Learned to be a strong self advocate and independent learner, in fact going from a low academic track to demanding she have access to college prep course and was inducted into the national honors society this past year.
- Educates school staff on inclusiveness.
- School administrators and teachers consult with Bayleigh for school wide events.
- Bayleigh assisted in making the Winter Carnival inclusive for all students with disabilities.
- The teacher in charge of prom requested to meet with her. A sensory friendly area to take a break from Prom excitement was made due to her suggestions.
- She is a leader for others deserving of an equitable inclusive educational experience.
Thank you Bayleigh for working hard for the inclusivity for youths with disabilities!
One comment on “Champion Award Winner Bayleigh Clock”
CONGRATULATIONS!! Bayleigh, you have grown into an exemplary young woman. You had a great role model in your Mom, but instead of leaving it up to her and the other adults in your life, your passion for making your school and community a better place for everyone drove you to become a great advocate yourself.