A Champion Award is given to youth (under age 21) with chronic conditions who have shown extraordinary leadership in and/or commitment to their school and community.
Chase Stuber highlights:
- From Kensington
- Chase represented New Hampshire at the March of Dimes corporate office in Washington DC as his team “Chase Nolan’s Friends and Family”. It was the top family fundraising team in 2005.
- Chase represented New Hampshire at the Speak Now for Kids Family Advocacy Day in Washington DC in 2019 at the invitation of Chair of Pediatrics, Keith Loud – Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth Hitchcock.
- Chase and family organized a donation drive for David’s House in 2020 and delivered approximately $2500 in needed goods.
- Chase donated a special needs trike to Cedarcrest Center for Children w/Disabilities in 2021 for other students/friends to enjoy.
- Chase and family organized a 43 Mile Walk and Roll Challenge for Make A Wish America in 2023 and raised over $1,000.00
Thank you and Congratulations Chase!