Lillian(Lily) Brady from Hollis, NH was nominated by her mom, Amy Brady for our 2022 CYCC Champion Awards. Lily also participated in our PhotoVoice Project. This goes to show how Lily gives it her all in everything she does.
A list of the reasons why she was chosen for the CYCC Champion Award:
- Organizes food and donations drives for the Nashua Shelter and food kitchen.
- An accomplished red belt in Karate.
- Educates her peers and the student population on Type 1 diabetes.
- Writes to her state, federal lawmakers, including the President, of her concerns and recommendations.
- Reads to her other classmates with special needs and ASD, and translated a presentation once to Portuguese for a new classmate.
- Advocates for herself and others especially regarding equity, disability awareness and justice.
- Makes games to help others with positive choices.
- And makes cookies for her teachers.
Thank you Lily for being a bright ambitious light for your community!